HAPPY HOLIDAYS & MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Debbie December 24, 2011 22

Dear Readers,
Greetings!

I wish you love and I wish you hope–and always, peace.

It’s hard to believe 2011 is already almost over.  We do live in the most difficult but interesting times.

Lets look ahead and focus on our Dreams.  Remember, what you focus on grows!

“Dream big dreams — small dreams have no magic!”

I will do my best to send you my hope and encouragement.  Without hope and courage we are lost.

I leave you with some thoughts and inspiration. I hope you will find inspiration  and a few moments of enjoyment…read about the artists, each have an inspiring story to tell.

What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. Oscar Wilde  (1854 – 1900), Lady Windermere's Fan, 1892, Act III

Cynicism is not realistic and tough. It’s unrealistic and kind of cowardly because it means you don’t have to try. Peggy Noonan

Get inspired.

Click here to watch:

One of the best inspirational video

Susan Boyle has broken the rules — Simon Cowell

and

Vivo Per Lei / I Live for Music

Andrea Bocelli is an Italian tenor, multi-instrumentalist and classical crossover artist. Born with poor eyesight, he became blind at the age of twelve.

and

And so this is Christmas

If you are a follower of the site, I thank you for coming and supporting. For any newcomers I encourage you to explore my blog as well as click on My Contributors list, My Book list, My Blog List, My Videos List, that is where most — if not all — of my material originates (save for comments)

Cheers!

~Debbie Menon

22 Comments »

1. Patricia December 22, 2011 at 11:52 pm - Reply

Mele Kalikimaka, Invision a peaceful world for 2012

2. Ganymede December 23, 2011 at 7:04 am - Reply

Thank you, Debbie! Best to you and yours. Peace on earth and good will toward humankind!

3. Bhavesh December 23, 2011 at 7:13 am - Reply

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays my friend…..

4. rexw December 23, 2011 at 11:18 am - Reply

The service you provide to readers all around the globe is a credit to you, Debbie and you should be proud of your efforts. We are.

The need for everyone to be aware of the new America, the corrupt puppet state, is no less important than to know of the efforts for survival by those wonderful Palestinian people who in 1948 were invaded by Israel with the total connivance of Britain and who have held the world to ransom ever since. The support and succour you show such people on a daily basis makes you and other people of like mind the equal to realtime soldiers against inhumanity, every bit as important as if you were living amongst those occupied peoples.

Your working life is devoted to righting the wrongs we all see every day, sadly on the increase.

But if you don’t give up your efforts, your readers won’t. So have a break and sharpen your sword for the battle ahead.

We may not all be on the front line with you, but we are not too far behind.

A wonderful 2012

Be assured of that.

5. Max Sahba December 23, 2011 at 12:40 pm - Reply

Thank you Debbie, All the best wishes to you. And thank you for wonderful and informative articles you provide us.

6. rhys December 23, 2011 at 2:20 pm - Reply

I am uncertain whether we can expect a wonderful 2012 but with the effort by internet warriors like Debbie, I am certain that they will know they have a fight on their hands.
    Trust we see all the voices back in full throat in 2012 as the job requires a lot more effort yet.

In the meantime, enjoy a break and thanks to all who make the effort. You can be proud.

We will win but you know that already

7. Mehrdad December 23, 2011 at 8:21 pm - Reply

It has been a long time I think of your country as a friend/enemy or pleas let me know what I could/should call it?!I hope we could do something about it together,though can not forget/ignore what your GOVERNMENT did/does and is going to do to middle east where I /or my friends and family/may be killed some day… and we are the Terrorists?!!
    Any way, please accept my best wishes and hope and encouragement,toward your “Dream big dreams ” from Islamic Republic of Iran.

8. Dadapir niralgi khan December 24, 2011 at 12:19 am - Reply

Merry Christmas n happy New Year my dear friend

9. rexw December 24, 2011 at 8:23 am - Reply

Be confident, Mehrdad. We are all working for the same goals, world peace, understanding, tolerance and freedom.
    No one country has them all in the quantities required, so we all have to give a little.

Just keep your eye on the final prize. It is the one thing that keeps everyone going.

The images created by the evil captive press and the feckless administrations of greedy, militaristic countries around the globe differ greatly from the opinions that intelligent people have of your country. Be sure of that.

A peaceful 2012 to you over there.

10. Lee December 24, 2011 at 11:13 pm - Reply

WOW… Happy Christmas Debbie.
    I love Susan Boyle and as you say, such an inspiration to us all.
    Take Care & Best Wishes for 2012 :)

11. NEWMERCIES December 25, 2011 at 12:36 am - Reply

Merry Christmas Debbie.

12. josh December 25, 2011 at 3:30 am - Reply

Merry Christmas to all!!!

13. awdia December 25, 2011 at 12:45 pm - Reply

happy christmas for every body

14. maureen December 25, 2011 at 12:46 pm - Reply

Merry Christmas, Debbie and a Happy New Year, to you and your family.

15. khushboo singh December 25, 2011 at 7:03 pm - Reply

Merry christmas,to you and your family

16. khushboo singh December 25, 2011 at 7:04 pm - Reply

merry christmas

17. ABDULBASET December 25, 2011 at 11:14 pm - Reply

Merry Christmas, Debbie and a Happy New Year, to you and your family.
    from ABDULABSET , UK

18. Bhakta Prasad Nayak December 26, 2011 at 2:52 am - Reply

merry christmas to all of you

19. tracey December 26, 2011 at 3:06 am - Reply

I had to write because I loved your quote – “Dream big dreams — small dreams have no magic!” A very Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year!!

20. Debbie
    Paul December 26, 2011 at 10:52 pm - Reply

We do indeed, looking forward to the journey with you in 2012!

21. NK August 7, 2012 at 6:57 am - Reply