CYNTHIA MCKINNEY : End Israeli Impunity Now

Debbie June 1, 2010 10

Cynthia McKinney Mourns the Dead of the Freedom Flotilla to Gaza: People of the U.S. and the world must end Israeli impunity now!

I am calling on the people of the United States to change course now.

On this Memorial Day 2010, I am stunned and outraged beyond belief while mourning the dead of the Freedom Flotilla to Gaza.

I am outraged at Israel’s latest criminal act. I mourn with my fellow Free Gaza travelers, the lives that have been lost by Israel’s needless, senseless act against unarmed humanitarian activists. But I’m even more outraged that once again, Israel’s actions have been aided and abetted by a U.S. political class that has become corrupted beyond belief due to its reliance on Zionist finance and penetration by Zionist zealots for whom no U.S. weapons system is too much for the Israeli war machine, and the silence of the world’s onlookers whose hearts have grown cold with indifference.

I recently visited the offices of IHH, the Turkish humanitarian organization that sponsored one of the Freedom Flotilla boats, and that was targeted by the Israelis for its murderous rampage. Reports are still coming in as to the full extent of the senseless Israeli violence. Of course, I expect Israel’s apologists in the press and in the United States government to shift into high gear to support Israel’s lying machine. Take note of their names. The 12,000 internet squatters/written word grenade throwers, hired by the Israeli Foreign Ministry to defend Israel and attack peace activists online, are already busy spreading their orchestrated disinformation in cyberspace. Be very careful what you read and believe from special interest press and the internet. You could be reading one of Israel’s hired hacks. As a news diversion from what Israel has just done, I suspect that we can also expect to see a lot of historical footage of war’s atrocities on television: today is Memorial Day in the United States, a day long ago set aside to remember the sacrifices of U.S. war dead.

I encouraged and supported U.S.S. Liberty veteran Joe Meadors’s participation in the Freedom Flotilla. Unfortunately, the fate of the U.S.S. Liberty innocents on the high seas, while in international waters, has now been visited upon the participants in the Freedom Flotilla, in large measure because of the Congressional- and Presidential-level cover-up of the 1967 Israeli attack on that U.S. surveillance ship. Combined with the failure of just about every other effort to hold Israel accountable for its crimes against humanity, war crimes, genocide, and crimes against the peace. Belgium and Spain changed their domestic laws of universal jurisdiction after Israeli appeals to do so. The entire musical chairs gang of rotating Israeli leadership are war criminals. During my imprisonment in Israel for attempting to take crayons to the children of Gaza, I called Israel a failed state. If Israel is threatened by unarmed, humanitarian activists to the point of massacring them, then Israel is a failed state. Israel is a failed nuclear state.

Obama’s most recent granting of an additional $205 million for Israeli “missile defense” is unconscionable, when in the same week, reports revealed for the first time, Israel’s offer of nuclear weapons to apartheid South Africa. Just last week, a paper bearing the signature of former Israeli Prime Minister, Shimon Peres, was released by South Africa, revealing that in 1975, Israel could offer South Africa nuclear weapons “in three sizes.” South Africa’s then-Minister of Defense, P.W. Botha, was South Africa’s signatory to the letter. This information would make the entire Obama Administration look sadly farcical as it points an accusing finger at Iran, except that U.S. obeisance to the Israeli bloodthirst is deadly serious. With deadly outcomes.

Earlier this month, Israel was granted admission to the Organization of Economic and Community Development (OECD), a direct affront to ongoing Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) efforts across the world. Once again, Israel has thumbed its nose at the global community–with bloody results–because it can.

I am proud to serve on the Bertrand Russell Tribunal on Palestine. Its next sitting will be in London, where we will examine corporate complicity in Israel’s crimes against Palestine. The Tribunal will sit from November 5 – 7. Please put this on your calendar. We all must do what we can, where we are to end wars against the people at home and wars against human rights abroad.

Finally, a friend just sent a message to me saying that the Israelis had lost their minds. Sadly, based on the past, the Israelis could very well conclude that they can do anything–imprison me for trying to take love to the children of Gaza and kill humanitarian activists trying to do the same–because they know, in the end, they’ll get away with
it. Instead, I would suggest that we are the ones who have lost our minds, our souls, our spirits, and our human dignity if we allow the Israelis to get away with murder–again–and we do nothing.

I am calling on the people of the United States to change course now.

Source: Countercurrents.org

10 Comments »

1. WON'T EVER HAPPEN June 1, 2010 at 1:17 pm - Reply

with so many zionist jew bas*ards in the U.S. government, all the way to the top of the food chain, no way will Israel be held accountable for anything.

We can hope that Erdogan will follow thru with his threat to escort further Gaza relief efforts, and you know what, Cynthia? If we had real human beings in the other european governments, the Turkish ships and aircraft would absolutely NOT BE ALONE, either!

I do foresee the day the U.S. bites off much more than it can chew for Israel, and get’s it’s ‘come uppance’ for sure! How I yearn for that day, Cynthia. How I yearn for it!

2. WOLF June 1, 2010 at 1:28 pm - Reply

Ashkenazi Khazar Holocaust was a HOAX
    The Most Monstrous MEME in All History

Jews Banished 47 Times In 1000 Years
    Why so often? Why across such a variety of nations and cultures??? Why does no other people on earth come near to this record of eliciting adverse responses?

3. WOLF June 1, 2010 at 1:29 pm - Reply

Facts To Consider Concerning The Holocaust
    It Is Just a War Propaganda Hoax of lies! Down Sizing From EIGHT million to 30,000 dead Ashkenazi Khazar Bolshevik Jews.

Significance Of Holocaust Revisionism
    In our previous essay “The Significance Of Revisionism”, we examined the basic proof of the revisionist case that “The Holocaust” was a hoax, as well as the greater implications of the legend. In this essay, we shall consider a wider variety of factors, which are inconsistent with the legend. The purpose is not to pile proof upon proof but to demonstrate that all relevant factors, which bear upon the story, are consistent with the revisionist interpretation, not with the extermination story.

4. Mike June 1, 2010 at 1:32 pm - Reply

I changed my course a long time ago Mrs. McKinney. Waking up to this news this morning was a devastating blow to my hope for the Palestinian people of Gaza. But I can never give up hope, for them and for all of us, to finally make the right decisions, good decisions and create the needed change that humanity is so desperate to receive.

5. michael mazur June 1, 2010 at 2:04 pm - Reply

Time for all Jews everywhere to stand up and say unequivocally that they do not support Israel’s continued existence for the reason that, in Finkelstein’s words, Israel has become both a lunatic state and a mad dog with hundreds of nukes.

These Jews need to get their heads around the fact that such an entity, drunk on illusory power, will go berserk with those nukes in the same way as a child molester will if left alone for a while in a roomful of kids. It is as certain as that, for after the murder of peace activists in international waters, what won’t that festering snakepit not do ?

Furthermore the Jews must demand a return of all aid granted in defiance of the Foreign Appropriations Act 1961 and Symington Amendment 1976, which law forbids the granting of aid to a non signatory of the NNPT which has nuclear weapons.

If the Jews cannot do these things while merely appearing to be critical of Israel, then they may be regarded as Israel’s 5th Columns in the nations of the world hapless to suffer their presence.

What i am saying here would seem harsh to the seeming apolitical Jew; but the situation is unbelievably grave, we are heading to nuclear annihilation by Israel’s hand – and no one else’s, for the reason that these psychos can see the time coming – and soon, that the world will realise that these nukes are intended to gratuitously incinerate the world in a fit of infantile tantrum, if Israel is not accorded its whim of total domination.

Rather than Israel give up its nukes, it will nuke the planet. Ask Martin van Creveld.

6. michael mazur June 1, 2010 at 2:19 pm - Reply

Errata, ~If the Jews of America, in particular, do not both abjure their dual loyalty/citizenship and to loudly demand that forthwith all US aid to, and military co operation with, the state of Israel cease.~

should instead read; The Jews of America in particular should both abjure their dual loyalty/citizenship and to loudly demand that forthwith all US aid to, and military co operation with, the state of Israel cease.

7. Chris June 1, 2010 at 6:24 pm - Reply

I think Israel, as a country, needs to be read the ‘Riot Act’, that is, that you have transgressed one too many times, the laws of the Universe, of any reasonable ‘God’, and civil principles of human discourse, exchange, and international treatment.

All aid to Israel should be immediately severed and the nation of Israel given orders to produce all parties in its possession from internationals trying to enter Gaza legitimately to render aid, and to understand that this behavior will not only be not accepted, but thoroughly refuted, penalized, and be the basis for a new policy toward this apparently renegade state of Israel.

Is-real? seems to be thumbing its nose at the World community, decent Jews everywhere, international law, human mores (generally accepted on most countries on Earth), and the process of cutting off all US aid for military purposes to our former friend Israel’ must begin apace.

‘Good luck’ with your butchery and oppression–you are now an enemy of every nation on Earth–you can always recant your ways, but we have reached a limit here in the known civilized World, and Israel does not add up–defense does not approve of blatant scripted butchery–do you bastards in the dodo state Of Israel really expect to get away with th9s cra-p in broad daylight?

Naive little dreamers you are, blinded \by self-righteousness or is it superannuated paranoia? Do you want friends or enemies, because if you want more enemies, your are doing just the right thing, idiots! Even friends of Israel will be in hot water now in conversations across the Globe, is that what the military monsters of Israel desire?

Wow, let’s create as much bad publicity as possible, OK? We don’t need world support or US sympathy and aid, nah…not at all. We’ll just wing it and hope for the best…good luck because I really like Jewish people, but the buttheads who authored this action are cutting off their support at the heart and the balls!

Good luck, then-read your HOLY BOOK really well, perhaps you will see the seeds of your sowing growing in your mind so you can cut off the foul roots of presumption before they come to strangle you from the inside–of your own emaciated conscience–Good Luck, Now!

8. Michael J Volz June 1, 2010 at 10:38 pm - Reply

Congresswoman Mckinney,

You are the true African American Hero, not my cousin Barak Obama!

Mike

9. TRUTH June 2, 2010 at 12:05 am - Reply

“The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes.” — Louis Farrakhan (1984) who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002

10. Amy June 2, 2010 at 4:25 am - Reply

Congresswoman Cynthia MCKinney, we need honest and courageous people like you in the senate and the house. I want to respond to your article and post my comments when I feel better. For now I want to inform everyone who visit this website and their friends the following:

I am posting this to let you know that I just used some soap[Miracle II soap for the first time which I got in the mail from the Power Hour/Mall] and I felt dizzy and started sweating and felt kind of weak and breathless. I also observed that my fingers swelled. I immediately took a natural remedy and drank a lot of water, some cocunut milk and baking soda. I have not yet called the Power Mall. It is not about people at the Power Mall but about criminals who commit all sorts of strange crimes. It is possible that some poisonous substance may have been added to the soap during the time it left the Power Mall and its arrival at my apartment. It is no longer a secret that we have a well organized and well funded criminal group who work collectively and would go to any extent to destroy people who are exposing their corruption, fraud, deception, lies and crime. I have been exposing criminal activities of this group of criminals since 2006.

The only other possibility is that the soap is too concentrate and I used a little too much. If that is not the case then certainly someone poisoned my soap bottle.

Because there is no one else at my apartment I wanted someone to know about this–in case there is danger here and a threat to my life–and hereby I inform everyone that I have no enemies other than those whom I have angered by speaking the truth–and I know they are after me. I will certainly not use this soap again till I speak to people who sold it to me and I will explain to them what happened.

Leave A Response »